Saturday, April 11, 2009

Episode #005 update...

93 All!

I am currently finishing with the script for episode #005 and I hope to have it out in the next week or so. Life has been getting hectic (how many times have I said that...? *scratches head*). The semester and the graduate program I am in is finally coming to an end so school responsibilities are getting heightened. Fortunately my thesis paper was due last week and this monday I have to turn in a CD of images and documents. After that, my final school obligation is the 108th Annual Student Exhibition (May 8th, 5pm in Philadelphia) which I will be in. So I need to have my artwork finished and ready for that. This is open to the public so feel free to attend if you like!

To further the amount of stuff going on right now, I am also moving in with my girlfriend which needs to be done by the end of this month. So, trust me when I say, that I have not forgotten about the show and I don't intend to stop doing it because I really love doing it! I realize episode #004 only came out thirteen days ago, but its been about four weeks since a regular episode of The Infinite and the Beyond has come out. So, I do feel obligated and guilty about that time gap. I only hope that the Episode #004 - Combocast with Haunted New Jersey has cushioned that lapse and that you found it enjoyable. I certainly enjoyed doing it and I have even listened to it many times since its release. Thanks to the guys from HNJ!

And for the record, I know of at least one pagan from down-under who is now hooked on HNJ! HA!

Anyway I am looking forward to Episode #005 and I hope to have it out very soon!

MP BB and 93!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment