Wednesday, May 13, 2009

June 2009 is International Pagan Values Blogging Month!

Pax at Chrysalis blog has declared this June to be International Pagan Values Blogging Month (IPVBM) . At his site there are a number of individuals participating in this event so be sure to check out all the great thoughts and feedback that are sure to result. If you visit the event link in this post, the people who have left comments on his site are participating and their blogs can be found by clicking on their name. And yes I'm doing this as well. I just need to think about what I can contribute to this. Afterall, I'm not very opinionated and I don't have much to say. ;-)

93!

2 comments:

  1. "Afterall, I'm not very opinionated and I don't have much to say. ;-)"

    Boy, I was doing an online interview with DarklyFey recently and she expressed similar sentiments... I had no idea that Pagan podcasters were such wall-flowers at heart!

    Peace, Humor,
    Pax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that depends if we happen to own the room that we are decorating.

    Or, those who often say nothing tend to have the most to say. ;-)

    ReplyDelete