Sunday, June 14, 2009

IPVBM 2009: #0 Preface

Well it's already half-way through the month and I have yet to participate in International Pagan Values Blogging Month. This does not go to say that I have not been thinking about it and what to blog about. My issue was what to use for the podcast and what to leave for the show blog? So, I've decided to just write and to not stress out over these blogs, but to allow them to simply be wanderings of thought and not polished or near polished essays. Afterall, I have enough trouble writing out the podcast which is why they usually come out once a month. I have been considering using notes instead of writing out every show.... Anyway the entries for this blogathon may seem wandering and random, but I think they will be fun. So without further ado!

No comments:

Post a Comment