Thursday, July 2, 2009

#006 The Modern Spirit of Paganism

In this episode I discuss the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in A Corner in the Occult. We talk with musician and Emerald Rose member Arthur Hinds about his new solo album, Poetry of Wonder and I play "Cast Away" and "Pantheon" from it. I see who won the contest from episode #005 and announce the contest for the next episode. I discuss the value of change in honor of International Pagan Values Blogging Month. I explore the Principle of Correspondence in our third installment of The Kybalion. And to close, I discuss The Modern Spirit of Paganism, which is a seminar I did for South Jersey's Pagan Pride Day back in 2006.

Links: Arthur Hinds, The College Witch, Toil and Trouble, South Jersey Pagan Pride Day, International Pagan Values Blogging Month, Scarlet Woman Lodge, Lunar Adorations, Liber Resh vel Helios, Pagan Pride Day

Promos: The Wigglian Way, A Pagan Heart in Maine, Lakefront Pagan Voice, Geek Witch, Pagan FM, Media Astra Ac Terra

Featured Music: "Cast Away" and "Pantheon" from Poetry of Wonder by Arthur Hinds

No comments:

Post a Comment