Thursday, February 26, 2009

PSA Regarding Episode #002

Hey all,

I just want to make an informal apology for repeating info several times in Episode #002. I did not realize that I had done it until after the show was released. Sorry for the slip up.

I have been listening to both episodes a lot to get a feel for what worked and how to do things better which is helping me tremendously. And for the record, I'm not going to plug the show website nearly as much and may only give the address and mention the website content at the end of an episode if at all. And I will no longer list what podcast services the show can be found on as the website provides all that information. I apologize. I wanted to say this here instead of in the next episode because here doesn't take away from show time.

Thank you.

This concludes my public service announcement.

93!
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment