Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Front Page, Featured Podcast on iTunes!

I received a pleasant surprise yesterday and an even greater one today when the show was not only listed in the top ten of the "Religion & Spirituality: Other" category on iTunes, but was listed as one of the featured podcasts on the main page of the same category! Believe me when I say that I'm not boasting, I'm shocked and overjoyed by this.

I have no idea how iTunes functions and how it rates and lists podcasts as ones which have been obsolete, and are no longer available, still seem to be listed in the top 100 along side shows which are still available and others which are still producing episodes? I guess it's just one of those great mysteries of podcasting. Anyway, I am happy and thrilled regardless of the circumstances to see the show featured on the main page!

For the record, I'm trying to get episode eight out soon as I would like to have it available at least a week before South Jersey's Pagan Pride Day. We'll just have to see how this goes...

Wish me luck!

BB / 93!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment