Thursday, September 24, 2009

HT Podcast #293 Introduction...

Thank you Gene and Bryan from Hometown Tales for playing my episode introduction for your 293 podcast!

I just had to submit something for that episode, do I need to explain? 93 *COUGH*

Anyway Gene and Bryan do a great podcast and have been doing it for a long time. It's fun and weekly! And they do it live where people can chat with them as they record the show.

Check out their website by visiting the title link posted here.

Hometown Tales #293 - The fish with human teeth, man-killing eagle, the town with no tales, the suicidal milllion and much much more.

Live video of show available here...
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2216162

Thanks again!

BB / 93!

~Chris

1 comment:

  1. Is anyone having trouble with the video link playing? It worked for me when I posted the link.

    ReplyDelete