Saturday, January 16, 2010

Episode #010 Has Begun!

I started recording Episode #010 - Death and Necromancy yesterday and I'm currently 40 minutes into the show of which will probably end up being around 200 minutes in length. I'm not doing an extra long show on purpose because it's the tenth episode as I like to keep the show under 120 minutes for those who like to burn the show to a CD, but it's going to be longer than normal due to all the material I wanted to include. It just so happens to be the tenth episode and around the one year mark for the show which started on January 25th of last year.

I hope to have the show out within the next couple of days. *crosses fingers*

Wish me luck and be on the look out for Episode #010 - Death and Necromancy!

BB / 93!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment