Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Episode #13 in the works

As the subject lines states, episode #13 is in the works.  It has gone through some interesting and yet fun changes in the last week. I love inspiration, but I hate that it makes me undo so much previous work which causes things to be delayed.  The one thing I always regret is that I am never able to keep a regular schedule with the show and I'm always sorry about this. I wish I could be like some podcasters who can churn out episodes every week, every other week, or even monthly. *sigh* I'm always thinking about the show and planning, but the writing and the prep work always makes things drag out, hence 6 to 7 weeks on average between each episode.  I hope to have episode 13 out within the next week or so.

BB / 93!

No comments:

Post a Comment