Friday, May 6, 2011

HNJ - Episode #55



The song in the above video was used in the beginning of episode 55 of the Haunted New Jersey podcast. Long before I ever started doing the Infinite and the Beyond, Tara and I had been invited to be on HNJ since prior to this I had sent them several EVPs that I recorded to play on their show which were featured in episodes 49, 51 and 52. Garrett never played music on the podcast so when he played this as we sat there starting the show in his studio it was a pleasant surprise and really set things off with a bang. I hadn't heard the song in years, but will always associate it with him and the time Tara and I appeared on HNJ.  I'm posting this here because I do not have permission to play the song on the podcast and I would like to keep to this recently installed policy for the show.

Direct Download HNJ Episode #55

No comments:

Post a Comment